What if you don’t have a credit card?
Perhaps you don’t have good credit, or your credit cards are maxed out. Hotwire.com has a “bill me later” payment option. In addition to Hotwire, you can book hotels online and finance the cost (pay later) on PlayersVacationClub.com (PVC).
PVC has been in business since 1996 and offers interest-free financing of vacations. PVC allows you to book a hotel online without a credit card, interest free. PVC finances resort hotel bookings, cruises, and air + hotel vacation packages in major cities.
Two ways to book a hotel now and pay later on Players Vacation Club:
1. Finance a 7 night resort stay, and make payments to PVC from $56* a month. What is the catch? PVC finances only a few destination resorts (which are typically quite luxurious) for 7 night stays. Further, you must arrive on either Friday or Saturday. Here is a partial listing of resorts that PVC offers financing for currently:
- Playa Del Sol Costa Sur in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – 7 nights from $72.92* per month…Interest Free
- Villas at Regal Palms in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – 7 nights from $55.55* per month…Interest Free
- London Bridge Resort in Lake Havasu, Arizona – 7 nights from $68.75* per month…Interest Free
- San Clemente Inn in San Clemente, California – 7 nights from $79.17* per month…Interest Free
- Fairfield Anaheim at Dolphins Cove in Anaheim, CA – 7 nights from $68.75* per month…Interest Free
- Dundee Bay Villas in Freeport, Bahamas – 7 nights from $69.17* per month…Interest Free
2. Reserve a hotel, and pay the hotel directly when you check-out. These hotels are PVC’s Best Rate Guarantee hotels; you can often book any number of nights, and can often arrive any day of the week. This is the best option on PVC for the largest selection of hotels and destinations
In order to obtain financing, you first need to become a free Players Vacation Club member. You do need to be pre-approved for membership, and good credit is generally not required. Membership is usually approved without a credit check, and it’s a fairly simple process. For more information on PVC membership, read our review of Players Vacation Club, and visit their site for the entire scoop.
Read our disclosure