The Site: TravelToWellness.com
- World’s first online editorial magazine dedicated to wellness travel.
- Spa destination reviews – Written by professional writers who have experienced the spas firsthand.
- Wellness travel advice – Tips for first-time spa goers and sought after packing tips from seasoned wellness travel experts.
- Culinary travel tips & articles – Including where to find healthy food in airports – what a challenge that is!
- Anne’s Spa & Wellness Travel Blog – Written by their publisher & editor-in-chief, Anne Dimon. Anne has been a professional magazine columnist for 18 years
- Monthly free email newsletter
The Good:TravelToWellness.com is surely unique. As explained on their site, the term “Wellness Travel” refers to, “traveling for the primary purpose of achieving, promoting or maintaining maximum health and a sense of well-being”. How cool is that? Learn where and how to travel and reduce stress at the same time! Now, that is some advice that we can really take to heart. Traveling should recharge your batteries, and that is what Travel to Wellness is all about. Browsing the articles on Travel To Wellness gives you a good idea of suggested spa vacations and wellness travel retreats. The spa destination reviews are well thought out and detailed, along with interviews and pictures. Their writers personally experience the spas they review…which sounds like a wonderful job. Thus, the articles are not full of rehashed, boring jargon that you may find elsewhere. You’ve got to check out the 27 Best Girl Getaways (if you are a girl, that is)! This awesome resource helps you and your girlfriends plan a little ‘vaca’ just for yourselves. If you’re a dude, they’ve got an article just for you too.
The Bad:Not much, we think that the Travel to Wellness website is a fantastic magazine with good editorial content. We would like the option to book wellness travel directly on their website, as many people reading TravelToWellness.com are actively planning wellness vacations. We noticed that they list some “Spa Deals”; however they are very limited. Perhaps they could strike-up a partnership with a travel agency in the future.
Read more travel site reviews • Find more travel site deals • Subscribe to our email newsletter
Read our Reviews Disclosure
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Travel to Wellness | TravelToWellness.com,