The Site: SophiesWorld.net
- Sophie is an experienced Norwegian travel writer, who blogs about wandering the world “mostly with kids, sometimes solo”
- Many blog posts redirect to other websites where Sophie has been published (especially Matador and Trazzler)
- Superb collection of articles on less popular destinations in Europe, such as The Nordics/Scandinavia
- Home and Travel Resources for Single Parents – extremely valuable resource for single parents who travel
- Find Sophie’s World Facebook
- Follow @SophieR on Twitter
The GoodWe have read and reviewed a lot of travel blogs and websites, but Sophie’s World was a nice surprise. We found her blog to have a beautiful articles collection, with a sharp tone, short phrases and straight-to-the-point subject lines. Titles are also quirky and grabbed our attention. Apart from the articles on Nordic cities that are simply captivating (as Sophie’s an Oslo resident), we found interesting a very rare collection of articles on Eastern European countries like – Bulgaria, Kosovo, Macedonia and Ukraine.
The BadWith such a rich and valuable article set, we were expecting a better looking website to highlight them. We are disappointed that pictures to illustrate her articles are sparse, which is peculiar for a travel blog. The Sophie’s World blog design definitely needs a lift!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Sophie's World Travel Blog | SophiesWorld.net,