Cheap Caribbean is a travel website for booking all-inclusive vacations that include airfare throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America
Where to find the BEST DEALS on CheapCaribbean.com:
- Cheap Caribbean Coupon Codes - A current list of their coupon codes. To use one, you will enter it during your booking on the “Select Your Flight” page. You will see a “Trip Summary” on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on this next to “Savings” and you should see the Promo Code box to enter in your coupon code.
- Deal of Fortune - You pick the destination that you want to visit, such as Bahamas or Cancun, and Cheap Caribbean will choose the all-inclusive hotel and flights that are the best price. To book this deal, you need to agree to not know which resort you will be staying in until 7 days before your trip, which can be a little risky if you are picky about where you stay – but you pick the star-level (4 to 5 star resorts) and how much you are willing to pay. There is a little trick we found to see the names of possible hotels that you may get for some of these deals. First, go to the very top of the screen on CheapCaribbean.com and make sure your departure city is correct by clicking on the location icon and selecting your closest airport. This will update the deal page with the correct pricing, and the cheapest deals will be on top. Click on “Build A Custom Package” button for your desired destination and scroll down to the “Why You Should Go” box – here you may see a list of 3-4 different hotels that are included in this deal (this only works in some destinations). Cheap Caribbean says you will get one of those hotels, so you are not completely in the dark!
- Grab & Go Last Minute Deals – This is where to go if you are planning to vacation within the next 2 months. All prices on CheapCaribbean include airfare and most of them are for all-inclusive hotel stays with meals included.
- Budget Beach Finder – This is our favorite page on CheapCaribbean.com. Just go here, and scroll down to the “Best Beaches For Your Budget” in the sidebar. This is where the cheapest deals are found based on how much you can afford to spend. Simply select how much you can spend (like “Up to $1200 for 2 people) and Cheap Caribbean will show you the cheapest deals available right now. Beware that not all of these deals have meals included, so read carefully.
Make payments on your booking:If you don’t want to pay for your entire trip up front, you can book with a deposit and make your final payment 21 days before your departure date. Cheap Caribbean will add a $25 fee to your reservation if you choose this delayed payment option.
Price Match Guarantee:If you find a cheaper price for the same vacation that you booked on Cheap Caribbean they will refund you the difference and give you $150 to use on your next reservation – but you only have 24 hours after your booking to find a cheaper price! If you do, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a price match.
Cancellation Policy:Cheap Caribbean doesn’t give you any window of time to change or cancel a reservation without paying fees, so make sure your travel plans are solid before you book anything. Cheap Caribbean’s fees are steep so we recommend that you obtain travel cancellation insurance here:
- $50 per person change fee if you need to change the resort you are staying at or your traveling dates
- $200 (and up) per person airline change fee if you need to change your flights
- In addition, you may need to pay a resort cancellation fee and any increase in price for the room or airfare.