a WordPress rating system
- A vacation payment plan allows you to Travel Now…Pay Later, for as little as $18/month!
- Free 30 Day Trial Membership
- “No credit checks” – Player’s Vacation Club reports to TransUnion credit bureau, so you can build or re-build your credit
- Interest-free financing for up to $3000* for 2 travelers
- Vacation payment plan deposit of initial 20-30%, due at time of booking
- Popular destinations include: New Orleans, Las Vegas, Paris, Jamaica, Maui, Cancun, San Diego, Chicago, and Anaheim(Disneyland)
- Hotel transfers and rental cars
- Room upgrades available
- Over the age of 18
- Household income of $1800 month
- U.S. citizenship
- Valid checking account for 6 months
Documents to Submit for Vacation Payment Plan Request*:
- A copy of your Social Security card or a copy of your pay stub or a State-Issued I.D. that contains your Social Security number
- A copy of your valid Driver’s License, State-Issued I.D. or Military I.D.
- A copy of a recent Pay Stub or a copy of your taxes from the previous year (Form 1040)
- A copy of a recent Utility Bill
- A voided Personal Check
- Additional documentation required in some instances.
Our Editor’s Review:This is a unique travel site, we have not come across another like it! It can be very difficult to save up money to pay for a vacation, and with Players Vacation Club you can easily get approved for a vacation payment plan and finance your vacation interest-free. All this, without a credit check. If you pay all of your payments on time, not only will you improve your credit rating, but you won’t pay interest! Keeping your your vacation payment plan payments on time is easy, because they are automatically deducted from your checking account. We are glad to hear that this is not a fly-by-night operation, and that Players Vacation Club has been financing vacations since 1996. Keep in mind that you cannot compare prices on Players Vacation Club, like you can on most major online travel sites. Rather, you just pick your destination and request a “quote”. Prior to confirming a vacation, we highly recommend, you compare pricing for the same vacation package or cruise on another site to make sure that their vacation payment plan pricing is comparable with the other travel sites. Your destination options are limited to only the destinations that Players Vacation Club currently offers, which changes frequently. The good news is that you can suggest destinations to Players Vacation Club by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, we think that Players Vacation Club is missing out on a huge market: Family Vacations! They currently only offer a vacation payment plan for 1-2 travelers. If you have a family, you can still book a vacation, but you can only finance 2 travelers in your family. We hope that they expand their options and add a vacation payment plan for families in the future. We recommend that you check out our best rated family travel website, FamilyGetaway.com, for amazing family-sized travel deals.
Fees and Policies*:
- Player’s Vacation Club Membership
- Membership Fee: 2 payments of $44.50 yearly.
- One-time Processing Fee of $3.95 (even for Free Trial).
- Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- You may cancel Membership at any time, as long as the membership fee is not financed. If you cancel after 30 days any refund will be prorated and a refund will be issued based on the unused portion of your annual fee.
- Emails are not accepted as a valid form of cancellation, you must call member services or mail a hand written letter to Players Vacation Club.
- Vacation Payment Plans
- Vacation payment plan requests must be made 45 days prior to departure.
- Vacation payment plans are available for 2 travelers. All additional travelers must be paid in full when the trip is confirmed.
- Credit check may be required for payment plans over $1500 for the first time.
- Vacation payment plan deposit of 20-30% is fully refundable prior to trip confirmation.
- No refunds once your reservation is confirmed. You may also be charged cancellation fees by the travel provider, cruise line, airline or hotel (these vary).
- If you fail to make a payment, Players Vacation Club may do any of the following:
- Require you to pay the entire unpaid balance on the account immediately.
- Apply monies received on subsequent purchases to any delinquent account balance owed including “late fees”.
- Proceed with legal action…. ouch! Don’t miss a vacation payment!
Players Vacation Club Deals:Las Vegas – from $16* Orlando – from $19* Cancun – from $33* Hawaii – from $41* Carnival Cruise – from $26* *All prices include Airfare and Hotel, financed for 18 months and are per person based on double occupancy. May not include all applicable taxes, fees and government imposed fees. See PlayersVacationClub.com for full details. review disclosure for more information. Please be aware of airfare taxes & fees.
a WordPress rating system