The Site: UncorneredMarket.com
- Very well-designed and easily navigable travel blog that covers the world, from Russia to Antarctica.
- Extensive and professional photography and video archives
- 1st Place winner, 2009 Tripbase adventure travel blogs
- Informative Travel Resources section includes cheap hotels throughout the world, Russian travel tips and accommodations in Panama, Florida and Prague
- Follow @umarket on Twitter
- Uncornered Market on Facebook
The GoodUncornered Market can best be described as an upmarket backpacker’s blog. Audrey and Daniel are two professionals who are not afraid to go where many others who like fine food and wine fear to tread. We especially enjoyed their sections on Central Asian locales, like their overland Journey from Turkmenistan to Tajikistan. The blog is brilliantly organized. While the couple has recorded their adventures in hundreds of places in words, photos and videos, the site remains clean and easily navigable. Their photos and videos are of a very high standard and have unusual content. Our personal favorite video asks the question, “Are the Penguins in Antarctica the Key to Happiness and Peace?“. After viewing the clip, we decided that, yes, perhaps they are.
Honestly, we would just be trying to fill up space here to find anything bad about this blog. It is humorous and sensitive at the same time. It is professional yet personal. It even manages to be commercial without being overtly so. We are so pleased with how much this site has to offer.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Uncornered Market Travel Blog | UncorneredMarket.com,