The Site: Solofriendly.com
- Informational travel site for the solo traveler by a solo traveler
- Solo Friendly to Las Vegas: Resource for traveling to Las Vegas alone. Includes a large number of Las Vegas links, with travel deals, accommodations, reviews and attractions
- Extensive information about the author’s home of Burlington in Vermont
- Inside look at a the maiden voyage of the Epic Norwegian
- Written from a woman’s perspective who loves to travel alone
- @SoloFriendly on Twitter
- Solo Friendly on Facebook
The Good:The highlight of this blog for us was the author’s coverage of her own Burlington, Vermont. She obviously loves this quaint city, and after browsing her entries we could see why.
The Bad:Honestly, there is not enough content on this website, it’s hard to say anything good or bad about it. If there is more content, its hard to find it and navigate around the blog. Some easy to find category links would be helpful. We were hoping to find some in-depth information about what it’s like for a single woman to travel alone, but we had a difficult time searching and finding what we were looking for.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Solo Friendly Travel Blog | SoloFriendly.com,