The Site: NomadicChick.com
- Jeannie Mark is a nomadic chick in her late thirties, blogging about travel experiences as a single woman
- Catchy collection of travel posts
- Photo gallery without the aide of PhotoShop
- Great selection of trip planning tips
- Interesting collection of travel references, blogs and websites in the Gypsy Bits & Bytes section
- Quick travel guides – classic information with a twist from her own personal experience
- Follow @nomadicchick on Twitter
- Find Nomadic Chick on Facebook
The GoodWe found a lot of interesting information on the Nomadic Chick blog. It should definitively be among your bookmarks, if you’re looking for fresh travel content with a personal touch. We recommend the Trip Planner section, with useful how-to’s and tips for getting ready to travel the world. Want inspiration? We admire Jeannie Mark for her courage to leave the cubicle behind to live the free life and feel inspired to follow in her footsteps.
The BadWe can’t really say we found something “bad” on Nomadic Chick. However, we think the posts structure is a bit cluttered. We believe a sharper content structure would be helpful to new readers. At first glance, you might think it’s a personal experience travel blog, but actually Nomadic Chick is about everything travel (and not only) related. As still connected with the cubicle, we would love to see more exciting destination posts from this Nomadic Chick!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Nomadic Chick Travel Blog | NomadicChick.com,