VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Site: LonelyGirlTravels.com
- An Oakland girl’s adventures while discovering the world mostly solo and on the edge, in strange and exciting circumstances
- Journalistic writing style
- Unique posts that really intrigue, such as How To Travel in Cuba Illegally and Independently as an American
- Subculture – focus on the hidden face of classic destinations, from abandoned places to street art and tattoos
- Impressive travel photos, notably of Havana
- Follow Lonely Girl Travels on Twitter
The GoodIt’s not easy to find something unique in the travel blogosphere. We were pleasantly surprised to discover this apparently simple blog, has journalistic content not often found in independent blogs. We found intriguing photo-journals of the destinations she discovered, with a focus on the local street culture and art rather than the classic postcard entires we find on most travel blogs.
The BadWe didn’t find too much at fault on the Lonely Girl Travel’s blog, other than the overall blog design is a bit mundane. Lonely Girl Travels blog hides a highly valuable collection of travel articles behind a simple WordPress theme, which stands to be livened up a bit.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Lonely Girl Travels Travel Blog | LonelyGirlTravels.com,