- Online travel agency (FlightNetwork.com) for booking discount airline tickets departing from Canada, hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages
- Flight Network compares airline published fares, special “web only” fares, and over 2 million bulk rates that they have specially negotiated with airlines such as Air Canada and WestJet
- Up to 70% discount on airline tickets
- Free Price Drop Protection – if the airfare or hotel rate drops after the customer books they get the difference back
- Better Business Bureau of Canada: A+ rating for Flight Network
Our Editor’s Review:We are impressed with Flight Network’s Price Drop Protection, which ensures that you can get a refund of the difference if the price drops on your flight, hotel or vacation package after you’ve booked it. For instance, if you book a flight for $500 and the price drops to $300, FlightNetwork.com will refund you $200 (the difference). Most online travel agencies do not offer this much protection, and we are not aware of any that offer price protection on vacation package bookings. Although we must say that Orbitz’s Price Assurance still takes the cake, as Orbitz will provide you with a refund of the difference + an additional 10%. It’s important to understand that you will only get a refund from Flight Network if the price drop is for the exact same flight or hotel booking, including the hotel room category. You will need to log-in to your FlightNetwork.com account to see if there is a price drop for you to claim, and if so, the refund will be in the form of “Price Drop Protection Dollars” that you can use on their website on a future booking (similar to Orbitz’s Orbucks). We compared the pricing for specific airfare itineraries on FlightNetwork.com with Delta.com, AirCanada.com, United.com. It is important to note that U.S. airlines are required by law to advertise the “total price” with taxes, whereas FlightNetwork.com is a Canadian website, so the taxes are listed separately on the first search results screen. Unfortunately, we found the lowest airfare rates directly on the airline’s own website (i.e. Delta.com). None of our searches garnered the lowest airfare prices on FlightNetwork.com, so we did not find the “deeply discounted, up to 70% off rates” as advertised. Their website is also missing a “flexible date” search, which we find very helpful on other sites. That being said, Flight Network is more than an airfare booking website. They are a full-fledged online travel agency where you can book hotels, cruises, rental cars, and even travel tours. The hotel pricing they have seems to be very good, if not significantly lower than what we find elsewhere online. Keep in mind their hotel cancellation policy however, because if you ever need to cancel your hotel we have read online reports that FlightNetwork.com may charge you $50 or more in cancellation fees! If there is no chance of a cancellation, you will likely find phenomenal hotel deals on FlightNetwork.com.
FlightNetwork.com Fees and Policies:*
- Baggage fees are additional
- Price Drop Protection on Flights can be claimed up until the time of departure
- Price Drop Protection on Hotels can be claimed up until the check-in date
- Price Drop Protectionon Vacation packages can be claimed up until 31 days prior to departure
- Changes/Cancellations must be made in writing to FlightNetwork.com
- Many airline tickets have cancellation restrictions and may be non–refundable and non-changeable. Flight Network claims that “you should assume all reservations are non-refundable the moment you make the booking“
- FlightNetwork.com charges an undisclosed cancellation “service” fee for any changes to or cancellations of airfare tickets, and this is in addition to any airline imposed cancellation fees
- $50+ Cancellation Fee for hotel bookings
Flight Network Contact InformationFlightNetwork.com 2947-A Portland Dr. Oakville, Ontario Canada 1-877-496-4815
FlightNetwork.com Customer Reviews:Have you used Flight Network and have an experience to share? We want to hear it! Add your own review of FlightNetwork.com in the customer comment box below. All user reviews and comments are moderated by a human being and will be posted LIVE on TravelSiteCritic.com as soon as they have been reviewed by a moderation team member. Thank you for contributing to our great community!
FlightNetwork.com Customer Ratings:Cast your vote for the Best Rated Travel Sites by clicking one of the dynamic rating stars for FlightNetwork.com below, or on any of our travel website reviews. Cast a vote of 1-star, 5-star, or anything in between. A user rating of 1-star indicates you had a horrible experience (its the lowest you can go and brings down the total rating), while a user rating of 5-stars indicates you had the best experience. The travel websites with the most 5-star votes end up on our Top 10 List.
Flight Network Coupon Codes & Deals:
$10 OFF your first airfare booking when you create a FlightNetwork.com account! - FlightNetwork.comPlease be aware of airfare taxes & fees. TravelSiteCritic.com is a marketing affiliate of FlightNetwork.com. Read our review disclosure.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Flight Network Reviews | FlightNetwork.com,