VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Site: everything-everywhere.com
- Exotic destinations, such as Philippines, Argentina, Japan or Singapore
- Travel Photos – superb selection of pics illustrating Gary’s trips, which you may purchase for pennies
- Contributor to This Week in Travel - highlights of the top travel blogging stories
- Follow @everywheretrip on Twitter
- Like Everything Everywhere on Facebook
The GoodEverything Everywhere is has the look and feel of a Discovery Channel guide. We think that Gary does a fantastic job of sharing his experiences as a nomad. He travels to some destinations that some of us only dream of visit, such as Malaysia or Easter Island, which makes this blog so fun to read. We also found his point of view interesting on whether or not to buy a travel guide for your trip, as detailed in Step Away from the Lonely Planet.
The BadWe really are just wasting space here, as we didn’t find anything ‘bad’ in Everything Everywhere. It’s got the makings of a professional travel blog.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Everything Everywhere Travel Blog | Everything-Everywhere.com,