VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The site: DoubleTheAdventure.com
- Blogger, Sharlene, is a young mommy of two – she loves to travel, but she always has to find solutions to make the trip safe and fun for the little ones
- Very basic design, and it actually looks like a family journal, more than a family travel blog
- Good information for destinations in the US, Canada and Hawaii
- Travel reviews, experiences and photos
- Northern California – the best featured destination, with tons of good information on exploring it with toddlers
- Fundraisers – full descriptions of events organized to raise funds (especially for children)
The GoodWe didn’t find anything that “adventurous” in Double the Adventure travel blog. Still, if you have enough patience to browse the content, you will discover how traveling with kids can be very special. We also think that adding a Fundraiser category was a very noble thing to do. The information is good generally, the writer’s style is sometimes catchy, and yes… we loved the little ones pictures!
The BadWe’re sure you won’t blame us if we say we found Double the Adventure blog a little bit … boring. The blog’s name promises a lot, and we were very anxious to discover the adventures of a young family traveling. What we found was actually just another family (travel) blog, with some advice about traveling with toddlers, a spattering of stories about a nice vacation at the beach, a few about family life, and that’s about all. We must ask – Where is the Adventure?
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Double the Adventure Travel Blog | DoubleTheAdventure.com,