VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Site: candicedoestheworld.com
- Candice is a “20-something” sharp Canadian travel-writer, with a focus on parties around the world
- Every travel experience is a reason to create a new and exciting blog post
- Not a classic blog – offers an alternative point of view
- Reveals a different side of Canada – a land of parties, happy people and good times, but also the bad points as seen through the eyes of this young Canadian travel writer
- Candice Does the World on Twitter
The GoodWe all get bored with the same classic blog posts, where everyone is sharing experiences and seeking popularity without bringing anything new. If originality sets you on fire, you should definitely check out Candice Does The World. This relatively new blog, launched in December 2009, has grabbed quick popularity. Why? It could have something to do with the fact that Candice is an associate editor for Matador network, advertised as world’s largest independent travel magazine. Reading the behind the scenes life of this travel writer is interesting.
The BadWe didn’t find enough material to know exactly if Candice is a “writing guru” (as posted on her Twitter profile) since there are only few posts on her blog. But, we already believe she’s an “all around badass“, and we’re looking forward with interest for more of her writing!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Candice Does The World Travel Blog | CandiceDoesTheWorld.com,